Outreach to our local community is something that ought to come naturally. As individuals and as a body, we want to serve our community and provide a witness.
Locally: Find a place of service inside the walls AND outside the walls of Waterbrook.
Regionally: Serving in options like these…
- Serve the homeless – S.O.U.L. Ministries Outreach (www.soulchurch.org)
- Refugee Outreach Opportunities – We partner with other ministries to work in a variety of ways with global refugees who now live in DFW.
- I Am Second (www.iamsecond.org)
- Wylie Community Christian Care Center (606 S. Ballard Street, Wylie)
- School Support – We partner with Wylie ISD and other local districts to support educators and students. Contact the church office for opportunities for mentoring or for some of our school support programming.